Wednesday 16 August 2017

Cori Magnotta - Hooping Is A Real Workout!

This past week, I received a message asking me if I was serious about hooping being a real workout. Yes, hooping is absolutely a real workout! If you don't believe me, I challenge you to come to one of my hoop fitness classes and burn between 600-800 calories in one hour!

Cori Magnotta


First of all, I get it. Hula hooping was something you did during recess as a child, who am I to tell you it's also a fitness program? FXP Hoop Fitness program is nationally certified by the American Council of Exercise (ACE). In order to become a Certified FXP Hoop Fitness Instructor, an individual must complete a rigorous certification program and submit a video test demonstration of the stills learned over the 2 week process. This is not a hula hoop you'd buy at the toy store, this is a piece of fitness equipment! The hoop weighs 2 pounds and is designed for maximum results. I guarantee that if you hoop for just 20 minutes a day, within a week, you'll notice a significant change in your waistline!



My message is simple: don't knock it until you try it! You may find yourself pleasantly surprised to have found a favorite new workout! To learn more about FXP Hoop Fitness, go to www.teachhulahoop.com or www.hoopwithcori.com to learn more about me, Cori Magnotta, America’s Fit Queen 2017. 

For more information :


Cori Magnotta and Nancy McCretton


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cori Magnotta - America's Fit Queen & Hula Hoop Fitness Instructor Expert

Cori Magnotta Weight Loss Trainer Cori Magnotta Hula Hoop Celebrity                                       Cori Magnotta...